The Garden Suite
Hosts a nice private view of the English Gardens on the East side of the home. It does offer a plush queen size bed and a luxurious Temperpedic Mattress with a private bathroom and shower. The room is located on the main floor so it is easier for those who have a difficult time climbing stairs this room is perfect for you.
- Hair Dryers
- Clock Radio
- Digital Cable Television (Coming soon)
- Water and Wine Glasses
- Down Comforter
- Glycerin Soap
- Conditioning Shampoo
- Telephone (if needed)
- Refridg. Avail. outside Room
To make a reservation
- please call toll free at 253-970-2913 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our rooms are priced $125 +tax/Night off season, and Peak season rates (April 15-Oct 1) $150 +tax/night The current sales tax is 9.5%. Ask us about our current specials
- Your reservation is confirmed with a credit card deposit equal to one night’s stay at time that reservation is made.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express Discover cards.
- Cancellations with more than 7 days notice are subject to a $20 fee. Cancellations with less than 7 days cancellation notice are nonrefundable, but we will refund any room nights that we are able to re-book, minus a $20 cancellation fee.
- Smoking outside only. No candles or open flames in rooms please.
- Check in time is 4-6PM, or by prior arrangement. Please give us a call if your plans change so we are sure to be available to personally greet you on your arrival.
- Check out time is 11AM. We can store bags for afternoon flights.
- School age children (4 and up) are welcome. We will include a toy basket for you to borrow for your room.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase in any amount.
- For Transportation Options to/from SeaTac Airport see our Directions tab
- We understand that accidents happen. If you accidentally cause damage, please let us know right away. We pride ourselves on keeping guest rooms and their contents in good working condition. However, we may ask you to pay for damage that exceeds normal wear and tear.